A bit of Bird Banter for Global Design Project - #GDP135


I've had this card floating (or should I say fluttering) around on my desk for a few weeks. It was one of the projects from my last card class where we were playing with embossing paste. You can see some others that I made here. I saw the theme for this week's Global Design Project challenge and thought what better way to show you the sunshine than a bird sitting pretty in the sun!

I absolutely love the Bird Banter stamps set - both the images and the sentiments. It is so witty and such fun to colour. Oh and it is retiring so make sure you get in quick before it sells out! 

For this card, I just built the scene around the embossing paste clouds. I also had to throw in some retiring Soft Sky and Island Indigo cardstock and some Glitter Enamel dots too.


I love a happy creative accident! When I was using the embossing paste one of the clouds on the left was overhanging the edge. I forgot to lift my cardstock up straight away so the embossing paste cloud held it's shape. Was the highlight of my day! Sad isn't it - but please tell me you understand!


So glad I got to show off my bird hanging in the sun! Make sure you check out all of the other entries and design team lovelies over at the Global Design Project.

Lou

We now have 2 modules uploaded over at Stamp In Confidence. Pop on over to the blog to learn all about our online classes for beginner and novice stampers. They are also perfect for demonstrators who want to learn how to teach beginners in a systematic, logical way. We have done all the thinking for you - from starter kits to projects ideas, notes and videos.


Retiring Product List

Product List

Comments