Just Add Ink #401 - Just Add a sketch



I love sketch challenges. They are perfect for sparking your creative juices when you need a bit of inspiration. Check out the sketch we have for our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.
Sale-a-bration has only one week left so I thought it only fitting to showcase a few of the fabulous things you can earn for free - Tutti Frutti Cards and envelopes and Epic Celebrations stamp set.


I have used the Upright Z fold card - perfect for showing off the fabulous pattern on the card base. You can see some others I have made and find out how to make your own here. It's a great fold because it easily stands up for display.


Inside has room for a message. I love the images in the Epic Celebrations stamp set. Perfect for the cool teenager!


I love this free card and envelope pack too. The matching envelope deserved some love too.


To add a bit of interest to the card front I have added some skewwiff embossing. I simply embossed one corner using the Simple Stripes embossing folder, then embossed the next corner. Adds a bit of fun don't you think?


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used this sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!




Lou
PS - Module One content is now available so register now.


Product List

Comments

  1. Lou, this is an awesome card! Using the stripes embossing folder this way... super cool. I've been trying to get ideas for our son's 17th BD for weeks now... had to be perfect, you know what I mean? This is it! TFS your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I will make a few more of these for those 'cool' teenagers! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  2. Love the fun and bright look of your card Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that shewwiff scoring Lou, its the perfect way to accent those great teen accents, awesome colours too - very cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.