ESAD 2018 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration blog hop



Welcome to our first ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) blog hop for 2018. We have lots of new products from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues to show you. Whether you are starting with me or have hopped over from seeing my talented friend Sharon Dalton's gorgeous creations, get a large piece of paper and a pen ready. Your wishlist is about to be filled!

You know I am a sucker for a moving card so it will be no surprise to you that I fell in love with the Barn Door bundle. You see a barn door - my brain sees a moving part that I can whack lots of different things on! The bundle comes with thinlits that easily cut the tracks out in one go - no messy measuring! So onto my first card using the set without too much tweaking.


Okay - one tweak!


These cute pandas are from Party Pandas - free with qualifying orders. I love how the door slides to reveal the 2 different sides


On the back there is a message panel with sentiment and confetti from Picture Perfect Birthday. I couldn't resist playing with more of my new goodies!


If not a door then what?


A sliding cake ..... of course! This is my version of something/someone jumping out of a cake! The Cake Soiree bundle was a quick way to whip up a cake! No calories.




Then I looked at the thinlits sideways and saw a present..... of course!





The sliding mechanism is really easy to do. Watch this Stampin' Up! video for more information. If you can't get washers small enough you can use Thick Whisper White cardstock and a 1/2" circle punch. The Whisper White panel on the front that hides under the sliding door is 6 x 10.5 cm.

Make sure you check out each blog on the hop - so many more products will be added to your wish list! Next up is Carly Middleton.

Lou

Blog Hop Participant List
5. Lou Kitzelman - That's me!

Product List


Comments

  1. Once again, such fabulous ideas Lou.

    Particularly like the Final Card where the present slides up to reveal the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many projects and all so great. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous slider cards. You're so creative Lou. Thanks for organising the hops and for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are great, Lou! Love the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've been busy! great projects using the barn door & sweet soiree! thanks so much for all the work you do putting these blog hops together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Lou, you always smash it out of the ballpark with your projects! I love these x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew that you would make something truly AMAZING... Love these cards especially the one with the cake...MUST buy this bundle now <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such amazing cards I love all of them Lou.I have the cake set on my wish list now.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. all lovely cards but I especially like how you have changed up the slider card and not relied on the barn door stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The queen of moving parts!! Awesome cards as always Lou! Megan Lenske

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see some alternatives for the barn door. I love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.