Just Add Ink #376 - Just Add D


Happy Friday! Time for another challenge. At Just Add Ink this week Tina has challenged us to Just Add 'D'.


A few weeks ago I was made a 3D box card and this week I was asked to make a similar version for a 90th birthday. I love making custom cards - beats people having to buy a boring generic one! So using the Daisy Delight stamp set to make a 3D card for a dear lady was perfect for this challenge.


And as you can see I am still in my glossy cardstock phase! I used the ghosting technique for the daisies and 90. You can read how I did this here. Grab some Versamark ink, sponge brayers and ink pads and you will be up and running.


The glossy cardstock has a beautiful ummm ...... well ..... gloss to it which is just perfect for special cards like this that you want to display to mark such a fabulous occasion.


The back has a message panel and the sides fold in so that it fits into a standard C6 envelope.


Make sure you check out what the other Design Team members created and why not have a go yourself and join in our challenge.

Oh and how could I forget! My time as a guest designer at Just Add Ink has come to an end. But the really exciting news is that I have been asked to join the team as a permanent member. I am so happy and appreciative to be part of this talented, creative and just plain lovely team along with Denita, Jackie, Jo and Rachael who will also become permanent members too.

Lou

Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$31.00


Comments

  1. Such a fabulous card, Lou. Love the vibrant Pink of the Daisy, really pops against the stunning "ghosted" background. I love how this style of card can be displayed, I am going to have to give one a go. Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours together Lou! What a great honour to make a 90th birthday card. I love that part of your "D" theme is 3'D' - so clever! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lou! A perfect card for a 90th...It seems we both had a special project to make..:0) The brick wall detail is such a lovely background for that vibrant and pretty daisy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Lou. It makes me think of a sunny corner in a garden, filled with sun on the bricks and vibrant daisies! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Lou! Love the fun box card mixed with the bright daisy and the Dapper Denim panel. The sponged brick embossed panel gives that little something extra to finish off a fabulous card! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just gorgeous! I love the technique and the 3D box card you've designed - just amazing detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab fold, bold & beautiful daisy, great background look & a big birthday. What more could a girl want, Lou... and so pretty too. Glad you'll be staying on the team. :)
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.