Just Add Ink #375 - Just Add A Sketch - Mini Pizza box gift card set


Hi everyone. Lots of exciting things happening today. 

🌸It's the first day of Spring here in Australia.
🌸It's the first day of the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue and
🌸It's time for a new Just Add Ink Challenge!
What a great day!

For our challenge this week Kim has designed this great sketch for us.


I thought I would crack open some of the new products from the Holiday Catalogue to show you so I decorated this cute mini pizza box using some of the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper and washi tape. Aren't the colours delicious?


I wanted a project that was easy and only used punches. The DSP and washi tape really do all the talking!


I have used the sketch as a basis for the design of the cards as well - with a bit of tweaking!


Each card has a matching envelope. You can find these 3" mini envelopes in the new Holiday Catalogue. I wanted sentiments that were pretty universal and the Thoughtful Banners set was just right for the job. The large sentiment on the front of the pizza box is from a new set called Merry Little Labels.





I am really pleased with how this gift card set turned out and I think that it will make a great gift for someone special. With a sketch as your starting point and limited supplies you would be surprised with how quickly you can knock one of these up yourself.

Make sure you check out how the rest of the design team used this sketch. Why not take the challenge and enter your interpretation of this sketch?

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. Yay for all the happies happening today! Especially spring (can you tell it's my favourite season?). What a gorgeous little set of cards, made even more special with the decorated pizza gift box! Beautiful! I did a nice big order the other day & despite having it on my list I completely missed adding the pizza boxes - so annoyed at myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Lou. I love 3x3's and your creations are gorgeous in their Mini Pizza Box. Every occasion for a sweet gift. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is an absolutely gorgeous gift Lou! Your cards are beautiful with their mix of shiny bling and pretty patterns and the pizza box creates a fun way to deliver them too. Going on my next order now too :-)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute, Lou. Love the colours, such a yummy and luxurious combo. Did I mention they are so stinkin' cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous little package of loveliness Lou. It looks very elegant and versatile in that great combo of white, gold and black! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever and cost effective way to show off the Year Of Cheer DSP. The cute cards showcase it beautifully Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.