Hey Subscriber! I've had a few glitches!


Hi Everyone, Thanks for stopping by today. Whether you are a subscriber, regular visitor or are visiting for the first time you are very welcome.

If you receive email updates every time I post, you may have noticed that you haven't had any emails for a while - even though I have been very busy and posting a lot lately. When I discovered the problem (which was some glitch that happened for some unknown reason) and fixed the settings, emails starting flowing again. That meant that yesterday you received a mammoth email with all of my blog posts from the last month.

I was so disappointed that you weren't receiving these email updates as I have had some really exciting things happen over the last month with being invited to be on some new design teams. Plus I have been showing you lots of projects from the latest Holiday Catalogue.

So in your inbox (if it was allowed through!) you will have the hugest email from me with lots of projects and ideas for you to look at. If you didn't receive that email yesterday you can take a look at all of my previous blog posts on my blog. I really love the comments that you leave and appreciate you taking the time to look at my creative adventures.

You will have to get comfy, grab a beverage of choice and strap yourself in to see what I have been up to lately. I want to know which of my projects that I have done lately is your favourite. After you have had a chance to look through them, leave a comment here and I will email you my Shaker Card Tutorial for free as a special thank you. It shows you tips and tricks for making Shaker Cards in 3 different ways and it is just a little way to say hi, I'm still here and we are back on track now!

And what would a post from me be without a photo or 2? This is the design for some September birthday cards that I will be sending out. It is a variation on my Mini Pizza Box gift card set. I loved the design so much that I decided to scale it up to normal card size.


The Year of Cheer DSP and  coordinating washi tape are so gorgeous. This print is my favourite from the pack. I save all my little pieces - they are perfect to add to the inside of cards.


The sentiment is from the Merry Little Labels stamp set. The set coordinates with the new Everyday Label Punch but I have used it here with a the 2" circle punch.


Fingers crossed the email alert for this post will come through to you! Don't forget to leave a comment telling me your favourite project of mine lately and you will receive a free Shaker Card Tutorial in appreciation.

Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. Hmmm, guess Nillie isn't exactly a project.... :)))

    You make it extremely tough to decide which w/b a fav, Lou!

    However, I'll narrow it down a bit, and just say the box w/that GORGEOUS DSP, Chandelier, Lighthouse, and Bike Ride Z-fold cards. :)

    Thank you so much for sharing!!! :)))

    Have a safe and blessed day, Lou!!! :)))

    His,

    joy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.