ESAD 2017 Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop



Welcome to another ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) blog hop where we are all featuring products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. We have a fabulous line up for you so make sure you get comfy, grab a beverage of choice and make your way through all 32 posts.

There are so many gorgeous products in the catalogue. I am always keeping my eye out for bundles that can be used for lots of different occasions. That is what drew me to Season to Sparkle. It is such a fun, bold bundle.


There a so many little things you can hang from and decorate the chandelier with. I had a few ideas going around in my head. One was a Christmas version as there are so many great stamps and thinlits to use but you will just have to keep coming back to see that one another day won't you! Chandeliers are fabulous to use for weddings, engagements and anniversaries. I love this sentiment because it could be used for any of those occasions. This is the card front.

I have added in a few other new goodies too. I am totally in love with this Year of Cheer Speciality Designer Paper and coordinating Washi Tape. Oh and the Champagne foil sheet, and the black vintage crochet trim. Did I mention the black rhinestones? Okay so I love a lot of things in the new Holiday Catalogue!


Because this card is to mark a very special occasion I decided to make a tunnel card so that I could hang my 3D chandelier.

One thing you may not know about me is that I am a total glue klutz. I regularly have to pull apart strands of my hair that I have somehow gotten glue in. After a disastrous attempt to create this chandelier using wet glue I remembered my Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. My second attempt had very little swearing and no chandelier was harmed in the making. I simply cut my Champagne Foil sheet in half and adhered the adhesive sheet to the back of it. I left the backing on until I was ready to adhere the die cut pieces together. This chandelier is made using 3 die cuts. Fold them in half and stick them together. The adhesive sheets make this a breeze.

It folds flat to fit into an enevelope but swings loose in the 'tunnel' section for display.

I have a few shots to show you. Because it is 3D it is a bit hard to see the dimension that it has. This DSP and washi tape makes decorating projects so quick and easy. I love that the washi tape comes in different widths. The silver that I have used is very narrow and is great for little borders.




I always have an assistant when I am crafting and photographing. Makes things interesting. Millie, my assistant, was rolling around against  my ankles being all cute and begging for a belly rub while I tried to keep steady and get some good shots.


As well as the Chandelier thinlit there is also a Chandelier stamp. The thinlit does not cut out this stamped image. I kept it simple for this card but was really pleased with how it turned out.

A bit of the new vintage crochet trim and this lovely sentiment was all I needed.


This might be one set that you have overlooked in the catalogue. Give it another glance. It really is versatile and stylish all in one!

Next up is my good friend Megan Lenske. You will love what she has to show you!

Lou

Blog Hop Participant List
1. Lou Kitzelman - That's me!


Product List

Comments

  1. Great card Lou. Really thinking outside the box..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Lou! That tunnel card in particular was so unexpected. Total love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card Lou, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both Lou, but my fave is the black and white card :)Fabulous work as always x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Lou. I particularly like the first one with the gold chandelier - gorgeous. Thanks so much for organising these blog hops and for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Lou but everything you do is amazing my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love your card!! So much work! And I love the simplicity of the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A tunnel card! I haven't seen that before, LOVE IT and can't wait to try it. I absolutely adore the second card Lou. That stamp definitely needs to stand alone on a simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... Lou your cards are always so interactive... Absolutely LOVE it!!! I don't know how you think to design such beautiful cards... Luv Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Lou loving the metallics :)such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. The 3D card is all kinds of stunning, but you know, I love the bold simplicity of the black chandelier. Amazing projects, as always! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing tunnel card Lou ! I love the simplicity of the other two cards as well and have just now submitted my order including that gorgeous set I was never getting ! Thanks , I think ! Lol !


    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous - love them both! Thanks for organising the hop you did a fantastic job xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous tunnel card Lou! I bought this bundle too for its ability to be used for many occasions. Love your simple but stunning other card too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation Lou and I love what you did with all the little embellishments. I too am crushing on the black rhinestones and new trim. So hope it carrys over to the annual! Chlo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your projects Lou. I like that you have used this DSP for different kinds of projects

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lou such a gorgeous project, the tunnel card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh Lou, the suspended chandelier card is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Lou, simply stunning. This is gorgeous on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those cards both are stunning for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lou this is one die I have not thought much of.. but it’s tempting me now! Love your work! I find my hair everywhere too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.