Colour INKspiration Challenge #18 Blog Hop


Welcome back to another Colour INKspiration blog hop. Whether you have just come from my uber-talented friend Kelly Kent or are starting with me, make sure you check out the whole hop. You will be amazed at how a set of colours can be used in so many different ways. So on the colours for this challenge.
Plus your green of choice - optional
These are not my usual colours but I had fun using this new stamp set. You can get if for free. The details are at the end of this post.


A bit of masking to create a Sweet Sugarplum jumper (or sweater for our readers from the other side of the globe).

Some ribbon tabs - just because I could!


Creating the two tone sentiment is so easy. I inked up the solid 'season' stamp with Powder Pink ink then used my Sweet Sugarplum ink pad to ink up the bottom of the stamp. The edge of the ink pad gives you a nice straight edge and colour delineation. Too easy! There is a great outline stamp to make it all pop.


I added some branches in Old Olive underneath my fussy cut sentiment panel. I actually stamped the words on that panel - after I had stamped off several times - so that I could see where to place branches.


And then for extra dimension everything was raised with foam adhesive strips and Stampin' Dimensionals.


You get this fabulous stamp set for free during the months of September and October if your order is over $450. Why not get some friends together and combine your order to take advantage of this great freebie?


INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by hopping around to see what all of the Colour INKspiration Crew have to show you. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. Not a member of the Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Next up we have my talented friend and conceptualiser (is that even a word???) of this group, Bronwyn Eastley. Make sure you check out her take on this colour combination. You will love it!

Lou


Product List

Comments

  1. I love everything about this card! Just beautiful!!! Kelly x PS, put me down for this one for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun playing with this new set. Love it - especially the 2 tone sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink knit on the deer, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your use of this set Lou, such a pretty take on Christmas! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love how you have used the colours for a Christmas card and with a new set to 'boot'. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodnesss that jumper is too cute, Lou! Love the two toned sentiment also - love that you used these colours for Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is your reindeer. What a great card. And I love love love the two tone greeting. Awesome use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How stinkin' cute! Love your adorable reindeer in the pink jumper and the two toned sentiment. I wasn't sure I needed this set until I saw your fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.