Colour INKspiration Challenge #17 Blog Hop


Welcome back to another Colour INKspiration challenge. We have some beautiful spring colours for you. Spring has sprung here in Australia so these are the perfect colours to celebrate.


My Stampin' Up! order arrived just as I was having a coffee and pondering what to make for this challenge. Talk about good timing! Inside was the Tags and Trimmings bundle. Coffee drunk, idea percolated! I have made a special easel card using Bronwyn Eastley's Coffee Cafe Easel Card tutorial. The tutorial has a neat trick for making easel cards using die cut shapes. Once you have mastered it you can use it with other sets like I have done here.


I am so glad I got this bundle. Right up my alley - lots of bits and pieces plus lots of scope for projects. I thought the colour scheme for our challenge would be perfect for a fun, vibrant stocking.


It was such a windy day today - not ideal for taking photos of easel cards! Some of them became action shots!

 How cute is that pom pom trim? And the stitched detail?


I love this sentiment. The words, the font - perfect! But what is inside you ask?


Well..... there is a sneaky pocket that hides a gift card.


The gift card is held in place with some ribbon and a piece of stamped cardstock. My nephew and niece often put gift cards on their wishlist so I thought this design would be a fun way to 'wrap' my present.


I know I will be using this bundle a lot. So many ideas and so little time as usual!

INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by hopping around to see what all of the Colour INKspiration Crew have to show you. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. Not a member of the Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.

Next up we have my beautiful friend Kelly Kent. Make sure you check out her take on this colour combination. You will love it!

Lou


Product List

Comments

  1. The stocking looks amazing in such vibrant colours. Super fun card Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you think. This is such a fun card. Love al the elements and of course, the vibrant colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love how you have used this bundle Lou! That creation is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are a super Aunty. Thus is brilliant packaging for your gift cards and it looks stunning too. Perfect for the mantle piece! I love the bobble trim too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley friggen adorable, Lou! Jaw dropping fabulous! Omg, you are so clever! I LOVE THIS FOLD!! Wowsers, I adore everything about it - how it's decorated is stunning, how it is designed and stands is amazing, and that it has a function - love that it contains a gift card! You are just the bestest Aunty with the coolest gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.