Celebrate - Global Design Project - #GDP106


Hands up if you are time poor! Must be that time of year when Christmas is looming and you start to realise all the things you need to get done or had planned to do during the year and haven't yet. This week I discovered a great time management tool. Liquid Paper! My 'to do' list got so much smaller with a few swipes!

One thing I really love to make time for is handmade cards for family and friends. With limited time I like to work smarter rather than harder and make a few of the same design. That's okay right? And to save time on thinking this week I decided to use this great sketch over at Global Design Project.


Sketches are such a great way to spark your creativity. Using the same supplies I quickly whipped up a birthday and Christmas version. And actually the one with the Berry Burst bow could be used for any occasion worth celebrating.


I have used the Merry Music DSP for both cards - I just simply flipped the paper over for one of them. I love products that you can used for different occasions. This DSP is not just for Christmas!

The Foil Snowflakes add such a great detail to your cards - they do all the heavy lifting! You can see that I have let the DSP and snowflake overhang on the left hand side. I made my card on top of my envelope to ensure that it would fit in.

 The sentiment is from the Tags & Trimmings stamp set. 

 For my birthday version I have added in some sentiments from the Big on Birthdays stamp set.


Now to whip up a few more for October birthdays!

Lou
Product List


Comments

  1. These are both stunning! I love that you show how to modify a design based on the occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.