What Will You Stamp? - #129 - Bike Ride

Welcome to this week's challenge at What Will You Stamp? Each week we feature a different stamp set and start off the challenge by sharing our ideas for using it and then it is over to you. So check out all of the Design Team projects and if you are up for the challenge you can add your projects too. You might even be chosen as our next Guest Designer!

This week we are showcasing Bike Ride.


I have been having fun with this stamp set and the coordinating thinlits lately. You can see my other cards here and here. Today I settled on an easel card - an oldie but a goodie! It was the perfect card fold to show the bike on the road.


This card uses similar colours to this card that I made last week. I accidentally cut the background that I had lovingly created the wrong way. As you can see I am currently still in my colouring glossy cardstock phase (yay she has moved off scallops you say!). I created a mask for the mountains and used it to cover up the part I wasn't working on. Sponge brayers make it easy to get the ink onto the glossy cardstock. The road is made using the pebble embossing thinlit and then inked with a sponge brayer.


Propped up for display.


I added a present to the back rack using this thank you stamp from the Lift Me Up set. I won't tell you how long it took my clumsy fingers to wrap the metallic thread around it! And how cute are those flowers? The bike is such a great size and goes together easily. As you can see this is a fast one - being red! 


Just fold it flat and fit it into a standard C6 envelope.


The inside is pretty simple. I needed room for my message. Don't you just love the bunch of flowers?


If you don't already have this set I hope I have shown you how useful it will be to you! There are so many other images in there that I am yet to use but I am on a mission to do so.


Make sure you check out all of the other projects from the other Design Team members and enter your project. We'd love to see what you create.

Lou
Product List

Comments

  1. Brilliant idea to use the easel card to put the bike actually on the road. This was inspired Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene you've created Lou. I agree with Tracy on the easel card, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The attention to detail really makes this card, Lou. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brianne Spiersch15 August 2017 at 03:39

    Love the classic red bike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very classy card Lou, Love the cobblestone embossing <3
    I haven't yet tried glossy cardstock
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.