Happy Birthday Miss 13!

Someone very special to me is turning 13 today. So exciting to finally be a teenager! I love making special cards for the special people in my life and for me it is really touching to see them enjoyed and treasured.

Seeing as turning 13 is so exciting (especially to Miss 13) I needed to make a card that was befitting of the occasion. A Pop Up Cube Card was just perfect. It starts off flat, tied with a bow.....


..... then you untie the bow, open the flap and up pops the box!


Here are the faces of the other 2 sides of the cube.



These are so fun to make. You can see another version of mine here. Coincidentally it was made for Miss 13's mum who is my very bestest friend.

These cards really are action cards so I decided to attempt to capture it with a video. Be kind! It is my first attempt. I especially love my hand flourish at the end!



This card was the perfect way to use up some of my retiring paper and have one last stamp with some retiring stamp sets. Make sure you check out all of the retiring products left in my online store. There are some fabulous bargains to be had.

Lou

PS- I hope you have the most fabulous birthday Miss B. You are so special to me and I am so happy that you are in my life. And ..... cat socks rule!

Product List


Comments