Get a bit of opulence with Eastern Palace Suite Release

Today is a bit exciting. Stampin' Up! is releasing one of the new suites from the upcoming Annual Catalogue a whole month early. You can get your hands on this fabulous suite plus 3 of the new 2017-2018 In Colours now.


This suite has so much to offer. Take a look at this short video to get the feel of the suite and - at the risk of overusing my favourite phrase - see how versatile it is.


For the month of May these products can not be ordered separately. You can choose from 2 bundles. The first is the Eastern Palace Starter Bundle pictured below. As a bonus you get the new Very Vanilla Note Cards for free.


And the second is the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle pictured below. As a bonus you get the new Very Vanilla Thick A4 Cardstock and Very Vanilla Envelopes for free.


I really love this set. So much so that when I sat down today to make some samples to show you I became a bit overwhelmed with all of the ideas swirling around in my head. I settled on a set of 4 cards using the Very Vanilla thick A4 cardstock and envelopes. I used the items from the Premier Bundle.


The stamp set has some great sentiments and design elements that you can really go to town with. So  many possibilities, so little time!


Sometimes when I look at a picture of a pack of Designer Series Paper I don't like it at first. It can look a bit busy seeing it all together. Try to look at each piece individually to get the true effect of it. The Eastern Palace DSP has lots of great designs in it. I have used strips for my card designs today.


The framelits can be used in so many different combinations. To make this medallion, I have used 2 framelits. Oh the options!


And check out the Vinyl stickers!


I love that you can make 3D embellishments for your projects with this suite.



So many little stamps to add detail to your designs.


For this card I have layered 3 different framelits to make this flower. They fit inside each other so you can die cut them at the same time. I have adhered punched circles behind to bring out the details.


I was running out of time today to finish this project so that will have to wait for another day! I thought these would look great packaged up with a tag and a tassel. Stay tuned!

This list has the contents of each bundle for you.

Take advantage of this great bundle and order by clicking on the pictures above. You also might like to come back on Sunday when I will be taking part in a blog hop where we will be featuring this suite. You'll be able to see all sorts of ways to use this suite.

Lou

Comments