Watercolour flower note card set

Last week I showed you a set of watercolour note cards featuring some of the retiring Stampin' Up! products. If you haven't tried the Glad Wrap Watercolour technique, you really should. It is a bit addictive. You can learn how to do it here. When you add the Glad Wrap the colour looks a bit insipid but just let it do it's thing and you'll be surprised at how intense the colours come out.

I made enough background pieces to make a second set of note cards. For this set I have used the Flower Medallion punch and the coordinating Crazy About You stamp set. 2 great products to get before they sell out.



This is such an easy, yet effective design. By offsetting the punched flower the black mat peeps through, adding a  nice contrast. Isn't this background just delicious?


Adding the set of note cards into one of the retiring glassine bags with a coordinating tag makes it into a lovely gift.


I've used the same design idea as for the cards. Easy peasy!


Lou
PS. Thank you to all of you who voted for my Wedding Pocket card over the last week in Kylie Bertucci's Blog Highlight. Very much appreciated. You helped me to be chosen as number 1 which was both a surprise and very exciting. It means I can participate in a blog hop with the top 10 in a few weeks. Thank you to all who voted or even took the time to read my post. I always appreciate your lovely comments from around the world. They really make my day. I love hearing from you.


Product List


Comments