Reindeer Random Act of Kindness


It's time for another of Kylie Bertucci's blog highlights. The theme this month is Random acts of kindness and encouragement. Make sure you check out all of the entries and vote for your favourites. Will I be one of them?

Now what has my Christmas Reindeer frame got to do with Random Acts of Kindness you might be asking  yourself. So ...... it may be a stretch but I think that Christmas can be a really lonely time for lots of people. Having a lovely little frame that can stand up in pride of place is sure to put a smile on anyone's face! I have someone in mind that I am going to post this to who I know will love it and maybe will think of me each time they pass by and feel loved.


Now next Thursday will be a great day - you will be able to order from the new 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue. You will love this Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set that comes with a coordinating punch Cookie Cutter builder punch. This set also has a bear, Santa, gingerbread man/girl and an eskimo. It has lovely sentiments in a great font. I have also used some of the new Kraft Rope trim and Warmth & Cheer Designer series paper stack. Bring on Thursday!


For the instructions to make this frame you can pop over to my previous post. This frame is made in exactly the same way but I started with a  piece of cardstock 21 x 21 cm. There is even a card attached to the back with room for a personal message.


I also made up this reindeer using a cork. He was so cute, standing proud, unbent and along came my trusty assistant.........


...............and ........well the reindeer is under all that fur ......somewhere! On the floor are half eaten gingerbread men. Millie, my creative director, decided that gingerbread men look great without heads and that reindeers look better bent up. There was also a huge paws up for the new Kraft Rope trim.


I will  make another unbent one when time permits. Maybe during cat nap time!



Who will you make something for as a random act of kindness?

Make sure to click on over to Kylie's blog to vote for your favourites.

Comments

  1. What a lovely creation. Well Done. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lou, you have me smiling. Your reindeer are adorable and the Picture Frame is well done. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. It was fun making them.

      Delete
  3. What an amazing use of the stamp set. I love your little cork reindeer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalie. I need to make an unbent reindeer now!

      Delete
  4. Great card, lovely gesture! Love you unbent cork reindeer idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! What a cute/naughty kitten you have! I love your shadow box & the little cork reindeer! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!! and great idea. I love your shadow box and reindeer, too. Thank you for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! LOVE your shadow box frame and reindeer - so creative. Millie is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All so amusing and cute (poor You!)!! I love how you added the hooves to the back legs of the reindeer too, and the cork looks fantastic! But best of all.... Wow, your cat is the most beautiful cat I've ever seen. I have a dog but boy, that's the cat I would choose should I ever get one. She is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. I always tell Millie (the cat) that she is lucky she is so gorgeous because when she is naughty (which is often) I just look at her and all is forgiven....until the next time she sits on my projects or eats them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.