More Decorative Corner Cards

Well it's been 4 days now since my crafty New Year's resolution started and so far so good. You have to celebrate the little things don't you?

In my last post I showed you how to make some Decorative Corner Cards using my Christmas crafting leftovers. I've been on a roll - the lengths I go to to avoid cleaning my craft desk! My stash of Winter Wonderland DSP is dwindling.


I decided to go for a clean and simple design for this card and have used the You're So Sweet stamp set and coordinating Mini Treat Bag thinlits dies.

 Notice how I have used the border of the Just for You stamp to add detail to the back panels?

 You can use large front panels with this card fold. Here I have used the Sheltering Tree stamp set with pops of Melon Mambo and Mint Macaroon.


This is a bit of a departure from my usual style but I do need to cater for all tastes. I have used the Floral Wings hostess set and stamped the small rose over the blue circles on this piece of DSP from the Season of Cheer DSP set and then used the other side (stripes) for the back.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

Comments