Reindeer tags

I made these cute reindeer tags as a thank you for the lovely ladies who come to my monthly class.

 
They are so easy but I think they turned out really well. I tend to keep pretty things like these reindeer clips but this year I decided I just have to use them. For special people only of course! I started with some off cuts of Whisper White and strips of Winter Wonderland DSP left over from another project. I used the Curvy Corner trio punch on the front edges and put a ribbon slot on the front. Then I just added mats (from my scrap bin) until I liked the look. The black glimmer paper looks lovely with light shining on it.
 


A candy dot for the nose finished off the tag. Tie it onto a bag and you are good to go.

Comments

  1. Love the pocket card. Think the deer clips r gorgeous. Chris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.