Dear Reindeer!

On Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the Stampin' Up! Onstage event held in Melbourne. It was a great day and we had a sneak peek at the Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogues that will be available from January 5th. There are so many great products in these catalogues.

For the day I was invited to display a card on one of the boards. I used my cute punch art reindeer that I featured in a post a few months ago. Here is the card I made for the display board.



The front panel has a bauble from the Delicate Ornaments thinlits set cut out and then is embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder. I raised this panel on foam dots to give a bit of depth.



Here is a reminder of how to make the reindeer. It uses the Tree Builder punch. So cute!


PS. Thanks to all of my loyal followers who have asked after my health and about the tutorial that I promised. I am still unwell (hence the fewer than normal posts) but hope to be up and about soon. All of the well wishes are very much appreciated. The tutorial is so close to being finished that it is driving me nuts looking at it. I have been trying to do the last few things and if I can I will launch it later this week. If not I may have to shelve it. Fingers I crossed I finish it - even if it is for my own benefit of completing something at the moment!

Comments