Weekly Deals

Just a short post today to remind you that each Wednesday Stampin' Up! announces new deals for the week. You can view them by clicking the tab at the top of this site. I thought I'd let you know that this week has both gold and silver foil sheets reduced. Perfect for all of the Christmas projects I have planned! See all of the specials at the bottom of this post. Let me know if I can help you with an order.

I also wanted to let you know that I posted a tutorial here a few days ago to make a tote bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board. In this post I sent a special hello to all of my lovely subscribers. A hello that you didn't receive as I was tweeking the subscriber settings which meant the email to alert you to a new post wasn't sent. Hopefully I"ve sorted it all out now. Click the link above to learn more ways to use your punch board.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Comments