Monday, 10 August 2015

Tote bag and gift cards using the Gift Bag Punch Board

Before I start telling you about this post's project I just wanted to take the time to thank those of you who have been regularly checking my blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to do so. There are so many blogs with great projects on them - you taking the time out to look at mine is very much appreciated by me. An extra special hello to those of you who subscribe by email. I only just worked out how to see who you are - so hello to you all. If you want to subscribe simply fill in the section on the right of this site. You will receive emails each time I post something new.

My mission this week has been to use up spare kits from classes and offcuts that I inevitably accumulate. Do you seem to have a stack of unused pieces and scraps? A month ago I featured this project made with the Gift Bag Punch Board. I taught this at a class and had a few kits left over. Rather than adding the pieces to the pile, I decided to make them into different card sets. I followed the same design and just varied the stamp sets used.


To add to the gift card set I made this cute tote bag. Wouldn't you love to receive them as a gift? The tote bags are really easy to make using the Gift Bag Punch Board. I found a great tutorial here and just varied the measurments a bit. This is a great post and has step by step pictures and instructions. The double sided Designer Series Paper makes a great contrast band at the top of the tote by turning it over.




To make these projects you will need:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Planning to present a beautifully packed gift to someone close to you on any special occasion,
    but don’t have any idea of gift selection? check from
    giftbasket, gift baskets, online gift shop Australia, gift hampers, gifts, presents

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

designed by Charming Templates