Tote bag and gift cards using the Gift Bag Punch Board

Before I start telling you about this post's project I just wanted to take the time to thank those of you who have been regularly checking my blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to do so. There are so many blogs with great projects on them - you taking the time out to look at mine is very much appreciated by me. An extra special hello to those of you who subscribe by email. I only just worked out how to see who you are - so hello to you all. If you want to subscribe simply fill in the section on the right of this site. You will receive emails each time I post something new.

My mission this week has been to use up spare kits from classes and offcuts that I inevitably accumulate. Do you seem to have a stack of unused pieces and scraps? A month ago I featured this project made with the Gift Bag Punch Board. I taught this at a class and had a few kits left over. Rather than adding the pieces to the pile, I decided to make them into different card sets. I followed the same design and just varied the stamp sets used.


To add to the gift card set I made this cute tote bag. Wouldn't you love to receive them as a gift? The tote bags are really easy to make using the Gift Bag Punch Board. I found a great tutorial here and just varied the measurments a bit. This is a great post and has step by step pictures and instructions. The double sided Designer Series Paper makes a great contrast band at the top of the tote by turning it over.




To make these projects you will need:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Comments