Reflection or mirror stamping technique -ESAD Challenge -Part 2

In my last post I explained how to do a technique called Reflection or Mirror Stamping. It is really easy and means that you can reverse or reflect your stamped images. Today I have the second part of that post. I have used the dear from the Made with Love stamp set by Stampin' Up! and stamped his  mirror image to decorate the inside of the card.

This is the outside of the card and it was an entry into last weeks Just Add Ink Challenge. Read my post to learn more about it.


A few weeks ago I saw  this fantastic post by Krista Frattin who is a current member of  the Stampin'  Up! Artisan Design Team. She showed how to use sentiments from stamp sets to create banners. I love the Made with Love stamp set and it has lots of sentiments to use. Perfect!
 

By using the reflection or mirror stamping technique I was able to have each dear facing inwards.


The string is attached to the back of each dear with strong adhesive and then they have been raised using foam dots.


Leave a tab at the top of each sentiment for easy attachment. I have used double sided tape to attach each banner.

 
For the banners, fold a piece of designer series paper in half. When you punch it position the fold just inside the punch edge. This will give you a fold to hang over the string.
 
 
I think this idea is so cute and can see that now I will have to make a birthday version! 
 

Comments