Flower Patch Pop Up Step Card

Recently I was asked to make an 80th birthday card that stood up and was decorated in Autumn colours. Immediately I thought of the Pop up step card which I featured in this post and this. I love this card fold as it folds flat to fit in a standard C6 envelope but when it stands up it really looks special. What better way to commemorate an 80th birthday?


This special card needed 3 flower stamp sets to complete the bouquet. I used Flower Patch, Floral Wings and Pictogram Punches - all from Stampin' Up!. I thought the Hardwood background stamp was perfect for the basket.


I wanted to make the back of the card special but also leave enough room for the message. To do this I teamed the vine from Floral Wings and some flowers from Pictogram Punches. The flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack makes it so easy to punch flowers quickly. Remember that the flowers are not symmetrical so you need to make sure that you stamp the flower the same way that the punch is orientated.

 
And of course if there is a camera out my stylist/assistant is always around to help/hinder!

 
To make this card you will need:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.