Retiring products - only a few weeks to grab your favourites

Time is running out to get a hold of your favourite retiring products from the 2014 - 2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. A few of my favourites are being retired which is a bit sad. On the bright side, that means that lots of lovely new products will soon become my new favourites!

Here's a look at a few of my favourite retiring products.

Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush cardstock and ink. I have loved using them together like I did in this screen card.
Modern Label punch This is a great retiring punch. I've used it for the legs of each section. It works really with the word window punch.

 

This concertina tag card uses so many of my favourites.
Taffeta ribbon
Confetti Celebration DSP
Beach House Washi tape
A round array stamp set
Label Love stamp set and the coordinating Artisan label punch .



Mosaic Madness stamp set and the coordinating Mosaic punch.


 

Take a look at these and all of the other retiring products below. Leave me message using the contact form on the right if you would like to order any products.

Lou
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.