Pop-Up step card class

We had a great class today. In this post last week I gave you a sneak peek at 2 of the cards we would be making in today's class. Here is a look at the other 2 that we made today. I have been trying to use retiring products or those in the Occasions Catalogue which expires soon.

This pop-up step fold is really fun and once you get the hang of it it's so easy. I love that they fold flat to fit in a standard C6 envelope and then stand up for display.

I'll be so sad to see the Occasions Catalogue finish on June 2. I love this Cheerful Critters stamp set.
Millie (my trusty assistant) felt that today's photo session was all about her. If you have a cat you know that you just have to go with it!

For the 3D balloon I have die cut 4 balloons, folded in half and glued one half to the next.
The Back to Black DSP works well with any colour. Use a blender pen and ink pad to pick out parts of the pattern to coordinate with your colour scheme.

The stylist positioning the card to show it off to it's full advantage.


It's not too late to order these and other retiring products. Here is what you need for these cards.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Comments

  1. What a great card. I have just had to say goodbye to my beautiful cat Meeka after 18 wonderful years. I love the way Millie is helping you. She is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea. Thanks for talking the time look around my blog. I'm so sorry to hear about Meeka. Furry friends are such a special part of life. Millie loves to restyle my shots just as I am about to take the photo. She's very 'helpful' that way! Feel for you. Lou

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.