Pop-up step card class preview

I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at 2 of the cards we will be making in our class on Monday. I'll be teaching the pop-up step card and have given myself the challenge of using mostly products that are retiring or are in the Occasions Catalogue that is soon to expire. It's not too late to order your 'must have' products.


Pop-up step card class
Back message panel Pop-up step card


Painted Petals Pop-up step card


Painted Petals Pop-up step card - side view
Petal Potpourri Pop-up step card - side
Petal Potpourri Pop-up step card - top view

I know that those of you coming on Monday will really enjoy this class. We will be making 2 other cards using this same card fold but they are still being made!
 
 
Everyone needs a trusty assistant! Millie needed several pats before I was allowed to continue photographing!

Here are the products I used that are soon to retire or are in the Occasions catalogue that expires soon. Many of the retiring products are reduced so get in quick.
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Comments

  1. Just love these ideas Lou. How I wish I could be present! Hope I can catch up with the class at a later opportunity. Cards look great....lovely colours. (The Rose).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is looking great Lou. Keep it up! Love your beautiful assistant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrice now I have said how impressed I was with your blog and how much I was looking forward to your lesson!!! The cards look soooooo good! ( Happy Card Maker )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.