Pop out Swing card using products from the Occassions Catalogue 2015

I taught this card fold at a class earlier this year. It is such a fun fold and makes great use of die cut or punched embellishments. These cards use a lot of the great products from the Occasions Catalogue 2015 which finishes on June 2. So only a few weeks left to order your favourites.

Tip: To make easy leaves stamp one of the flowers in a green of your choice and punch out. Cut sets of 2 for each leaf grouping.








Here's all you need to make this card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


The Celebrate Today photopolymer stamp set is so versatile. I love the way the banners fit perfectly into the folds. So far I have only used the balloon, sentiment and banner stamps and I can't wait to try the hot air balloon one. The Birthday Bash DSP really finishes off the front of the card I think.



Check out what you need to make this.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by.

Lou

Comments