ESAD 2017/18 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek



Welcome to another ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) blog hop. Whether you are starting with me or have hopped over from seeing Nicole Wilson's gorgeous creations you are in for a real treat. Tonight we are giving you a sneak peek at some of the products from the new 2017/18 Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue. There are only 4 more sleeps until you can order (but who's counting?).  Be prepared to have a very long wish list by the end of this hop!

I wanted to feature 2 stamp sets tonight - Pocketful of Sunshine and Happy Birthday Gorgeous. Both are so versatile and can be used for all ages and any gender. Here are the 2 pocket cards I made.


The inside got some love too!


I love this girly version. I have used all 5 of the new In Colours. They all work in really well together. The Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set has some fabulous 2 step stamping flowers and lots of little images that you can use to create a design. Perfect for an 'embroidered' jean pocket. There are so many different sentiments as well. This will be popular set.


The Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set has coordinating thinlits - I can't wait to order these on Thursday. I have cut them with scissors for these cards. I used the outline in the catalogue to give me an idea of the borders. You fold these back and that allows you to make the pocket bow a bit or to add things inside.


Of course I had to stamp an envelope while I was at it.


I was asked to make a card for a friend's son who is travelling and will be away for his birthday. What better design than a pocket with sunnies and a map? I had to hack up an old atlas - all in the name of art! I used the same layout as my first card. If you are onto a good thing.....


I love the stitching detail. I think it works really well as a design feature next to the sentiment as well.



Design tip - Ever struggled to get that random pattern that others make look so effortless? Here's my secret. Stamp the images on scrap card and roughly cut out or in this case punch. Move them around until you are happy with the placement and then use this as a guide to stamping. 


Only 4 sleeps until you can order from the 2017/18 Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue. I can't wait. How about you? Ready for some more inspiration? Next up is my super talented friend Kelly Kent. You will love her gorgeous projects.



Blog Hop Participants:
2. Lou Kitzelman - You are here!


Product List

Comments

  1. Great cards Lou. I love what you have done with this set and you've given me some much needed inspiration with it. Thanks also for organising the ESAD Blog hops and for hopping along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Shows the versatility of the stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set I didn't really gel with but I am loving your cards Lou beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have shared both feminine and masculine versions. Thanks Lou for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Lou. I love both so very much.. Can't wait to get the pocket full of sunshine set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards Lou ! Like Nicole that set was not on my wish list but I am re thinking that now !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards Lou! I can't wait to get the Framelits that co-ordinate with this Stamp set 🙂 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Lou. You're really selling this set to me.... Maybe when I don't have to do all that fussy cutting!!! Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only four sleeps? That's a long time to wait. Haha! What fun we'll have when we get them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, I forgot to tell you how much I love your projects. love this little pocket. I've been cruising the internet the last week and we are the only company that has anything like this. How awesome is that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute.. reminds me of a book when I was a child about a boy with so many things in his pockets..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lou, I am loving your pocket cards... And those great tips on random stamping.
    Those colours go so well together on the pocket <3
    Cheers Shaz
    PS Thanks for all your help <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Cards! So perfect for a birthday away from home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lou - AMAZING. Love that pink pocket card to pieces, it is now on my wish list 'darn it!'. Such a super tip too - I am a 'trial and error with lots of wasted cardstock' kinda gal LOL - not anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Lou. I love both the male and female version

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah. You're onto a good thing! I want a pair of jeans with that embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fun cards Lou. I wasn't sure on this set but love what you have done with them. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun cards Lou - I can just see that pocket filled with cash- lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning Lou. I love the way you used a similar concept but made them so very different.

    ReplyDelete
  20. both cards have shown how versatile that stamp set and dies are. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow you have defiantly done this stamp set justice I look at it and go blank but what you have created is stunning! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your cards Lou and I am glad you have used this set as I won it and didn't quite know what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute cards. The pocket with the flowers is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The matter that you provide is worth our time and energy.junk mail delivery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.