ESAD 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration Blog Hop


Welcome to another ESAD blog hop. Whether you are starting with me or have hopped over from seeing Leonie's great projects, it's great to see you. Today we are all showing you bundles or groups of products that cost $90 AUD (or just over) from the new 2017 Occasions Catalogue. Wondering why that is so important? Well...for every $90 you spend you can choose one of the fabulous products from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue. We all love free stuff right????

So here is the set of 12 cards that I have made for you. I wanted to really showcase the stamp set that I have chosen to use but also have a present that included cards for a range of occasions. With so many cards to make, I chose a simple design and colour scheme. That left more brain space for creating!



This is what I have used to earn a free coordinating stamp set.

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/
My colour scheme was taken from the Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape with the addition of Dapper Denim. Then I settled on a simple mat idea and went from there. Whisper White note cards make card sets like this a breeze. They even come with envelopes. Plus they fit into a simple box made with the Gift Bag Punch Board. So here are the 12 cards I made in more detail. See if you can see all of the little elements I used. I did want to use a lot more of the stamps but I'll have to save that for another day! They really are custom tees!






I was really inspired as soon as I saw this stamp set, and the free one just added more scope for creating! I had ideas whirring around in my head. This plaid shirt card below was inspired by Tracy Elsom. So clever! My plane card below was insprired by one demonstrated at OnStage in Brisbane in November by Rich Jutkins. Wondering where the plane came from? It is the tuxedo shirt front and the smoke is made with the stamp with 3 buttons. So many ideas from these stamp sets. I have used elements from the card fronts to decorate the envelopes and card insides.


So you can see that this is a really versatile set that is enhanced with the free Sale-a- bration set Designer Tee. What will you choose as your free product from the Sale-a-bration? Or products if you spend multiples of $90?

So make sure you keep hopping around to see all the great projects and products that will earn you FREE Sale-a-bration products. Monique is next. Can't wait to see what she has in store for us.

Lou
http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/esad-blog-hop-sab-occassions.html

BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
3. Lou Kitzelman - You are here!

Product List
---------->

Comments

  1. Oh Loue. Your projects are amazing and your creativity never ceases to amaze me. Thanks so much for the inspiration and for organising the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection of the Custom Tees Lou. They're all gorgeous and beautifully presented. Thanks for the inspiration, can't wait to have a play with this fabulous set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers Lou you have been super busy love all of them :-) best crank out my set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow ! you've been busy Lou ! These are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. these cards are excellent. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy hat Lou, that is awesome, love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea Lou. Love the plaid shirt ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards! I love this set too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards Lou! You amaze me with your ideas. I so need to get this bundle now. Thanks for organising another great blog hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuteness factor overload! I love the shirt with the suspenders the best and how creative to make a little girls dress with washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What an excellent effort. An amazing way to showcase such a versatile set. Now I just need to get mine good and inky.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for using this stamp set and all the variety of cards with it - Now I think I will have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful. Given me inspiration. Naomi Connolly

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful showcase for this set. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow ... I didnt want that tshirt set ... your cards are all fantastic and I love how you used the Foil Acetate for the box! Thanks so much for all you do to make these blog hops a success - it's much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many ideas! You have been busy!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great use of the bundle!!! Does this little set need a home? You've got my address! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG love all your cards. After seeing what you have done I now want this set - thank you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. With so many cards to make, I chose a simple design and colour scheme. That left more brain space for creating! flyer distribution

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.