Just Add Ink #511 - Just Add an Inspiration Pic



For our challenge at Just Add Ink this week we have an inspiration pic to kick start your creativity.

Image may contain: plant

I love this picture and thought I'd try to recreate it. I had been itching to try a Pop-up Card by Bronwyn Eastley. You will find the details about the tutorial at the end of this post. When you open up the card this cool box pops up. 

         

I started with some pieces of  In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I found pieces perfect for the floor and box! The plant - we call it Mother-in-law's tongue - was made using the Smooth Sailing dies. They are part of a nautical set but I thought it looked great for this purpose. 

      

The fab thing about this card is that it also folds flat to fit into a standard C6 envelope. The sentiments on the card front and inside are from the Comfort & Hope stamp set. Aren't they just great!

         

So it's a pretty simply decorated card but ..... still fancy in it's own way!

               

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members were inspired by this pic. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Looking for some fun new card folds using some fabulous new products 
from the Stampin' Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalogue? 

The Dimensionals June Tutorial Bundle has you covered. My Jar of Flowers Tri-fold card is just one of the 4 tutorials.


                               

You can purchase the tutorial bundle here. I know you will love it!





Comments