Just Add Ink #510 - Just Add a Fancy Fold



You know I love a fancy fold! So even though it is not my rostered week to design for Just Add Ink I just had to join in this week.


In May I came up with a fancy fold called a Double Pop-up Adapted Easel card. It is a really great fold that allows you to create scenes or arrangements that stand up for display but folds flat to fit into an envelope. 

Once you learn the card fold, you can use so many die and stamp sets with it. I have used the All Dressed Up dies and the Dressed to Impress stamp set to create this dressing table scene for my Goddaughter's 16th Birthday. She is pretty special to me to I wanted to make a pretty special card for her. 


The top of the dressing table is covered with Champagne Foil embossed using the Tin Tile 3D embossing folder.


I have stamped the images from the Dressed to Impress stamp set, coloured with Stampin' Blends then die cut. 


Inside there is room to write a message too. I forgot to take a pic of that!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see what fancy folds the other Design Team members used. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door

EDITED: IMPORTANT INFORMATION – AS FROM THE 1ST OCTOBER, 2022, THE DIMENSIONALS TUTORIAL BUNDLES WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASEHOWEVER, YOU CAN BUY SINGLE TUTORIALS FROM ANY OF THE BUNDLES, AT A COST OF $5.00 (AUD) EACH. 

HEAD TO MY PAGE HERE TO CHECK OUT MY TUTORIALS OR CONTACT THE OTHER 3 DESIGNERS BY CLICKING THEIR NAME. (You will be taken directly to their site). - Bronwyn Eastley - Nicole Wilson - Sharni Haines 

You can find the tutorial to make my Double Pop-up Adapted Easel card here.


You will also find some fun new card folds using some fabulous new products 
from the Stampin' Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalogue in our June Tutorial bundle. 

The Dimensionals June Tutorial Bundle has you covered. My Jar of Flowers Tri-fold card is just one of the 4 tutorials.


                               

You can purchase the tutorial bundle here. I know you will love it!

Comments

  1. Fabulous card Lou - you are so clever. I know this card will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.