Technique Album gets a new lease on life .............. Project Life!

The technique album I have been keeping for years is finally too full to add any more pages. I use it as a teaching tool and also as a record of techniques I have taught (and learnt).

See how full it is? That's a lot of techniques we've learnt!
Students love keeping a technique album with examples they've made themselves to go with the instructions - it's so much nicer than just having a folder with notes in it that never gets looked at. They use it for inspiration and it shows a great progression in the growth of their skills. One of the lovely ladies who has been coming to classes for years with me commented last week how she loves to look back at things we have learnt 'way back when' and see how far her skills have progressed and matured. She also used it spark ideas when needed.

Here are a few pages from my album.
When I first started keeping the album I just used a 8 x 8" album. Now that I am ready to start my second album there are so many choices available to me. Instantly the Project Life by Stampin' Up! album sprang to mind. The pocket pages will be a great way to display techniques and examples and will allow me to rearrange to suit different audiences and events.

One of the pages that I have been working on is all about colouring and altering Designer Series Paper. This page is great as a sales tool, a teaching tool or just simply to spark the imagination.





And where would I be without Millie the ever present stylist?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.